Why Book Sarita Maybin?
Sarita Maybin was voted a 2012 Top 5 Communication Speaker and had the privilege of speaking on the prestigious TEDx stage.
Growing up in a military family, Sarita lived in many places, including 9 years in Germany. Moving frequently, she discovered the importance of adapting, staying positive and “playing nicely.”
After earning a Masters Degree in Counseling from the University of Maryland, College Park, Sarita pursued a career in University Administration. Over 13 years she held positions at four state universities including University of Maryland, Old Dominion University, University of California-Davis and University of California-San Diego.
Making a career change in 1993, Sarita became a full-time professional speaker. She started her speaking career as an independent contractor with CareerTrack Seminars and then moved on to her own speaking business.
Her high-energy keynote speeches and workshops help audiences have fun learning how to stay positive, confront tough communication challenges and work together better!
Sarita has spoken at campuses, companies and conferences in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, Canada, England, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Iceland. Her clients include Hewlett Packard, Kaiser Permanente, WD-40, Los Angeles County, Department of Navy and the Las Vegas Convention Center among others.
Sarita activily supports a number of community and business organizations and she is the recipient of numerous awards and honors including:
She is also a Past Chapter President of the National Speakers Association and has been interviewed by the media about her book “If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?”
Videos By Presenter
Programs By Presenter
How to Maintain High-Touch Relationships in High-Tech Times
• How to compose reader-friendly emails that cause people to respond
• Strategies for creating "community" among your eNewsletter readers
• High-Tech Checklist: Find out whether your cell phone behavior is respectful or rude
• 3 clues that you should choose to call rather than email or text
• How to make the most of networking at the "virtual water cooler"
• Text Talk: Cracking the code of cross-generational communication
• Sarita's Survey: What the tech savvy suggest for staying connected
How to Stay Positive and Focused in Uncertain Times
• Seven strategies for thriving on change
• How to cope with workplace situations that are beyond your control
• Twelve motivators that can keep you motivated at work
• Five ways to rekindle passion for your career
• How to communicate concerns in a way that will get the results you desire
• How to effectively protect yourself from the negativity of others
• How to use your "resiliency resources" to bounce back from adversity
Communicating for Success
If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?
How to Get More Done with Less Stress
Total Teamwork: Working Together for Better Results
How to Turn Negativity into Possibility
Contact us to learn more about this program.